Tulum

abril 08, 2015






Tulum!
El lugar más mágico que he conocido! Me encanta!!!
Las ruinas y la vista del mar! Todo es un conjunto tan perfecto! Me fascina!
Caminamos bastante y tuvimos la oportunidad de ver Tulum desde el mar y hacer snorkel para ver el arrecife... una experiencia increible! 
Besitos
-------------------
Tulum!
The most magical place I have ever been! I loved it !!! 
The ruins and the sea view! Everything is so perfect together! Fascinates me! 
We walked a lot and I had a chance to see Tulum from the sea and snorkel to see the coral ... an incredible experience!
XoXo

14 comentarios:

  1. Un post precioso. ¡Que guapo que es Tulum! Que envidia me das.
    Un beso
    Marta de www.yournegativity.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Que liinda flor, adorei o look e o lugar parece maravilhoso mesmo!
    Beeijos
    www.flormorenamodas.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Que lindo el kimono es precioso! :)
    Post nuevo guapisima,te espero :)
    Besitos!

    xx Lisbeth
    novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Beautiful photos! Love the floral kimono!

    kisses || _Aishettina_

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Genial conjunto para la playa! El kimono es precioso!
    MIS PERLAS DE MODA

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I ve been in tu,um it s a so great city..
    Love your look.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Wonderful!! You have a super cute blog! Enjoy your day, dear!!

    ❤Mary❤
    FOLLOW me & CHECK my last post here!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. LARY LINDA DIVINAAAAAAAAA, AMEI SEU KIMONO COM A BLUSINHA E OS SHORTS JEANS, TÁ UM ARRASO, MUITO LINDA, DE SNEAKERS SEM MEIA, FICA TÃO SEXY E DESPOJADA, EU AAAAAAAAMOOOO SEUS LOOKS COM OS SNEAKERS, VOCÊ É DEMAIS, AAAAIIIII MEU JESUUUUUUUUSSSS EU VOOOOOUUU EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIJÃO!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. What a wonderful place :)))
    You look so lovely!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Snorkeling is amazing! Seems like you had a great time <3 Lovely outfit girl!
    That kimono is so pretty, kisses from Hungary xo

    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Que envidia!! Tulum es HERMOSO <3

    http://shepetite.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  12. beautiful place, love the pics!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Stunning pictures, love your outfit. ^^
    Have a nice weekend...

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Ouaou I wish I was there :)

    Bisous bisous de France
    Sandy,
    French Fashion Blogger

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ResponderBorrar

Thanks for your comment! This makes me smile and keep going on! :)

Con tecnología de Blogger.